Monday, July 16, 2007

Cute or handsome?

The other day one of my girl-as-friends was asking me how I do like the Mishal Raheja of a tele-sop Lovestory...( with all my gratitude to the die-hard fans of the dude for forgiving me for forgetting the name of the character). And when I showed ignorance about that name I was reprimanded on my face. The agony lies in the details. For all the precious time we talked I was being cajoled to believe how Mr Raheja had maintained his cute face. My senses, which remained idle for most of the period of the conversation felt the awe on how could a man, look cute?

Though I, like most of my gang of friends who have to bear the brunt of having a gal-as-frn by talking to them for all petty things they hate to like and agree to all the things they never agree with otherwise, didn’t oppose, I was happy inside on Mr Raheja being complimented with that word as my own past conclusions told me that a man should not be cute. But then the likes of Salmans and Amirs gave feeling of alienship from the league of the liked-ones.

That one discussion had always been a controversial one amongst us as to why a man should not cherish being given tags of cute, chocolaty and so. And the one thing we mostly don’t reach is the consensus. So I keep telling people blessed with the sense of glorification on being called one that they need weigh their choices on what they wanna be called?

The discussion is still on. And I am still happy.

2 comments:

Pushpendra said...

welcome to the league man!!
By the way, who is this mishal raheja?

kushagra said...

Even I have an outsider's account of Mishal Raheja. Well he is some nut acting in a sop called lovestory which is telecast on Sab TV.

U can, to my surprise, find loads of info about him and his sop on wikipedia also.